Elder law refers to specific laws that govern senior citizens’ rights. Seniors and people with special needs face complex financial and social decisions. Physical and mental difficulties often accompany the aging process. The S.M. Moran Law Office, P.C. handles a wide variety of issues that affect senior citizens and people with disabilities:
- Planning for possible long-term care needs, including nursing home care and Medicaid
- Preparing end of life decisions
- Estate planning, including burial and funeral directives
- Tax Planning for possible estate, gift, and income tax issues
- Guidance for personal representatives and fiduciaries who handle estate administration and probate
- Business planning so that business owners can protect their interests in case of illness, injury, disability, or death
We represent our elder law clients with compassion and understanding. We work with seniors and their families to safeguard their future. We help protect the assets that you and your family have worked so hard, perhaps even a lifetime, to accumulate.